GRILLING SPICES | 7 Organic BBQ Rubs for the Grill + BBQ (10% Off)
$ 50.00 $ 45.00
Heat up the grill! Buying a gift? How can you not pair it with cookbook called Meathead?
Included in the Grilling gift set:
- 7 small hexagon magnetic jars for your fridge
- Durable glass jars are reusable
- Filled with certified organic + kosher spices
- Air tight lids to keep spices fresh
- Silver lids hand-stamped with spice names
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
Certified organic, kosher + fair trade seasonings included in this set:
- BONFIRE SALT - Extra bold smoked salt, made from Northwest-harvested sea salt, naturally smoked with pecan, red oak, alder, cherry, hickory, maple and mesquite to create a uniquely hearty smokehouse flavor. Deliciously rich and enticing, Bonfire smoked sea salt is a 100% natural way to add authentic smoked flavor with no strange aftertaste. No liquid smoke, artificial flavors or coloring are added. Sprinkle sparingly!
- CHIMICHURRI HERBS - Savory blend. Use to freshen up meals--great with baked fish and chicken. This zesty blend can also be added to sauces--try some with your homemade salsa.
- GRILL RUB - This blend packs a punch with its bold flavor! Coarse herbs and spices hold up well against high heat and direct flame. Rub meat with oil and spices. Broil or grill. (No salt)
- HABANERO SALT - Yeehaw! This spicy Fusion salt will put a spring in your step. Using ground down high-quality, high-heat habaneros to create an intense sea salt with a kick. This is the perfect salt for anyone who likes to add a little extra punch to anything on the grill. A great match with recipes that call for lime and butter. Use sparingly!
- INDIES RUB - An intoxicating and alluring blend; can be used on all meats….though my favorite is on grilled fish! Sweet with just a bit of spice!
- LEMON PEPPER - This piquant and invigorating seasoning blend has just the right zest to add a memorable flavor to seafood. Lemon Pepper seasoning has a well-rounded flavor that will not disrupt the taste, color, or texture of your dishes. You can use to marinate fish or as a rub for the grill.
- MESQUITE RUB - Smoky and spicy! Use as a dry rub or mix with lemon/vinegar, oil, honey and tomato paste as a sauce.
Other cookbooks we recommend:
- Franklin Barbecue: A Meat-Smoking Manifesto by Aaron Franklin
- Project Smoke by Steven Raichlen
- Slow Fires: Mastering New Ways to Braise, Roast, and Grill by Justin Smillie
Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall; and hold a shy 1/4 cup volume. These jars are smaller than traditional spice containers; smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. Refill with us or in bulk at your local natural foods store. Jars are made to stick to your fridge or any steel surface. Purchase a mini wall plate if you need to store jars on a backsplash.
New to Gneiss Spice? Please watch our FAQ videos here.