Store spice anywhere! When paired with a steel plate, Gneiss Spice magnetic jars can be stored anywhere. With spices in sight, you'll use them more often, dishing up fabulous flavorful food! Hexagonal shape fits together creating a spice-colored honeycomb pattern—the conversation starter in your kitchen!
Combo bundle will give you a chance to try both jar sizes:
Choose your # of small and large jars
- Optional: Add a wall plate of your choice
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Clear labels of most common spice names
What makes are Gneiss Spice magnetic jars different?
- Industrial-grade, durable glass
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Airtight silver lids keep spices fresh
- Certified food-safe barrier between magnet and spices
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall and hold a shy ~1/4 c volume; large jars measure 2.5' x 2.5" and hold a heaping 1/2 cup volume.
Optional Wall Plate: Holes are pre-drilled in corners; you need to supply hardware specific to your wall surface. Have a specific need? Contact us for a custom sized wall plate or if you need something large enough to hold more than 40 jars!
As seen on Trash is for Tossers. Check out the site for tips on living a waste-free lifestyle!
Included in Slate Picks Gift Guide.
Note: You do not need a wall plate - Jars will stick to your fridge.