The flavors of Southeast Asia in your pantry, including fun and bright Sriracha salt! Pairing a cookbook? Real Vegetarian Thai is our old favorite, and the first non-American cookbook Beth owned. It's possible this book is single-handedly responsible for starting Gneiss Spice. Or, the new, hipper Pok Pok teaches you the secrets of Thai street food.
Included in the Thai gift set:
- 7 hexagon magnetic jars for your fridge
- Durable glass jars are reusable
- Filled with certified organic + kosher spices
- Air tight lids to keep spices fresh
- Silver lids hand-stamped with spice names
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
Certified organic, kosher + fair trade seasonings included in this set:
- birdseye Thai chiles (ground)
- galangal (powder)
- sriracha seasoning
- star anise pods
- thai curry
- green peppercorns
Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall; and hold a shy 1/4 cup volume. These jars are smaller than traditional spice containers; smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. Refill with us or in bulk at your local natural foods store. Jars are made to stick to your fridge or any steel surface. Purchase a mini wall plate if you need to store jars on a backsplash.
New to Gneiss Spice? Please watch our FAQ videos here.