Start your adventure with Middle-Eastern cooking. Make a quick and addictive bread-dipping sauce with olive oil & za'atar. Add sumac to your next homemade salad dressing for a new twist.
Father's Day Special! We've joined up with Fourneau to create a perfect gift pair for your favorite home chef—this fun spice set, their gorgeous skillet, and a printable recipe for Seared Shawarma Chicken. Use code "FOURNEAU20" on each website for select items (expires 6/2/21).
Included in the Lebanese gift set:
- 7 hexagon magnetic jars for your fridge
- Choose small or large jars
- Durable glass jars are reusable
- Filled with certified organic seasonings
- Airtight lids to keep spices fresh
- Silver lids hand-stamped with spice names
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- cardamom pods
- smoked paprika
Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall; and hold a shy 1/4 cup volume. Large jars measure 2.5" x 2.5" and hold a heaping 1/2 cup. New to Gneiss Spice? Please watch our FAQ video to help choose jar size.
Plastic spice label stickers are not included with sets of seven jars; you can add them here.
Once empty, you can refill with us!
Jars are made to stick to your fridge or any steel surface. Purchase a wall plate if you need to store jars on a backsplash.