Pantry Spice Kit includes:
- 24 certified organic spices
- Choose small or large magnetic jars
- Clear labels of most common spice names
- Optional: Add a wall plate of your choice
What makes Gneiss Spice magnetic jars different?
- Industrial-grade, durable glass
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Airtight silver lids keep spices fresh
- Certified food-safe barrier between magnet and spices
Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall; shy 1/4 cup volume. Large jars are 2.5" x 2.5" and hold a heaping 1/2 cup volume.
Organic spices included in the Pantry Kit are:
- allspice (ground)
- chili (flakes)
- cinnamon (ground)
- cloves (whole)
- coriander (whole)
- cumin (seed)
- curry (blend)
- fennel (seed)
- garlic (granules)
- ginger (ground)
- mustard (seeds)
- onion (flakes)
- sea salt
Small jars are smaller than traditional spice containers; smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. Refill with us or in bulk at your local natural foods store. Large jars can transfer a traditional grocery store bottle. Personalize a set by choosing your own spices.
Jars are made to stick to your fridge or any steel surface. Purchase a wall plate if you need to store jars on a backsplash.
Buying a gift for a new cook? Pair with one of these outstanding cookbooks from our curated book shop!
- Black Food by Bryant Terry
- You Suck at Cooking by Anonymous
Salt, Fat, Acid Heat Samin Nosrat
- Cooking at Home by David Chang
- Ottolenghi Simple by Yotam Ottolenghi
- That Sounds So Good by Carla Lalli Music
New to Gneiss Spice? Please watch our FAQ videos here.