If Beth moved to a desert island and could bring one set of spices...it would be this Middle Eastern kit. Shopping for a cookbook to pair? We recommend any book by Yotam Ottolenghi (especially, Plenty), or this throw back, Lebanese Mountain Cookery.
Included in the Lebanese gift set:
- 7 small hexagon magnetic jars for your fridge
- Durable glass jars are reusable
- Filled with certified organic + kosher spices
- Air tight lids to keep spices fresh
- Silver lids hand-stamped with spice names
- Strong magnets keep jars from sliding
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- cardamom pods
- smoked paprika
Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall; and hold a shy 1/4 cup volume. These jars are smaller than traditional spice containers; smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. Refill with us or in bulk at your local natural foods store. Jars are made to stick to your fridge or any steel surface. Purchase a mini wall plate if you need to store jars on a backsplash.
New to Gneiss Spice? Please watch our FAQ videos here.