Our Eco-Friendly Values from Beginning to End
Hello! At Gneiss Spice, each time we need to make a decision, the team looks at the impact it will have on Earth and it's people—and we always try to do our best. In the past few years, we have made these improvements:
- Spice refills are packaged in 100% compostable bags and labels
- Invoices, inserts and coupons (all our printed materials) are printed on 100% post-consumer waste material
- We re-use the boxes from our manufacturer as much as possible
- Packing peanuts are food-grade (you can eat them!) and will dissolve in water
- Box stickers are recyclable along with cardboard
- Spices are sourced from farmers using sustainable practices
- We use the minimal amount of packaging necessary to get your item shipped to you safely
If you have other suggests on how Gneiss Spice can become even more green, please let us know! You can contact us here. :)
~Beth & Alyson
Featured as a best "closing gift" for real estate clients!
For realtors, buying closing gifts for clients can be tricky. What do you get them?
Well, Fit Small Business picked us as one:
Remember the golden rule of gift giving: buy them something they want, but probably wouldn’t buy for themselves. Something beautiful that fits their tastes will be appreciated far more than something boring and practical like a knife set. The only caveat here is that you need to get to know your clients before buying something. What’s their aesthetic? More outdoorsy? Urban chic? Traditional? For clients who appreciate good design or cooking, these hexagonal magnetic spice jars will make a great impression.