World Mini Kit | France Velvet, Nepal Pink and Peru Natural Salt
Explore all-natural salts from three corners of the globe!
- Packed in an organic muslin pouch for gift giving
- Includes salt descriptions card
- Magnetic jars are reusable for future spices
This set includes three finishing salts:
- FRANCE Velvet De Guerandeby Le Trésor is light gray in color and almost the consistency of flour. This is a very delicate crystal that has a “buttery” feel and taste as it melts on your tongue. Terrific all around salt.
- NEPAL Himalayan Pink Salt is mined from ancient salt beds that have remained untouched by pollution and impurities since the crystals first formed more than 200 million years ago. With 84 trace minerals, it is known for its healing properties and ability to detoxify the body while lowering blood pressure and stimulating circulation, Himalayan Pink Salt is used by spas and culinary experts around the world.
- PERU Peruvian Pink salt comes from a natural spring located 10,000 feet high in the Mountains in Peru. The warm spring water seeps into terraced salt ponds. This salt has been hand-harvested for over 2,000 years. The crystals have a high moisture content and a light pink color. Peruvian Pink salt has a strong flavor and is a great seasoning salt.
Strong neodymium magnets will keep jars from sliding. Lids form an airtight lock, keeping spices fresh. Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall and hold a volume of a shy 1/4 cup. New to Gneiss Spice? Check out our FAQ videos!