Finish your next meal in style!
- Reusable hexagon magnetic jars for fridge
- Lids are hand-stamped with salt names
- Internal food-safe magnet cap keeps spices and magnets separate
- Three naturally infused salts
Strong neodymium magnets will keep jars from sliding. Lids form an airtight lock, keeping spices fresh. Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall and hold a volume of a shy 1/4 cup. This set includes three finishing salts:
- SALISH Pacific Sea Salt is slow smoked over real alderwood, giving it an authentic, clean smoke flavor. Salish™ smoked sea salt is a 100% natural way to add authentic smoked flavor with no strange aftertaste. No liquid smoke, artificial flavors or coloring are added. Once referring to the Puget Sound, the name Salish comes from the Native American Indians- the first to inhabit the great Pacific Northwest. Red Alderwood has been used to smoke salmon and other meats for hundreds and hundreds of years, making it a true Northwest tradition. Small grain.
- ALAEA Traditionally Hawaiians use Alaea salt in ceremonies to cleanse, purify and bless tools and canoes, as well, in healing rituals for medicinal purposes. It is the traditional Hawaiian table salt used to season and preserve. It is non-processed and rich in trace minerals, all of which are found in sea water. A small amount of harvested reddish Hawaiian clay (‘Alaea) enriches the salt with Iron-Oxide. Savor a unique and pleasant flavor while roasting or grilling meats. It is the traditional and authentic seasoning for native Hawaiian dishes such as Kalua Pig, Hawaiian Jerky and Poke. Fine grain.
- MAINE All-natural, unrefined Maine sea salt hand-harvest and dried in the sun! Okay, so we're from Maine and biased, but this really is the best salt! This mineral-rich salt is good for you and good for the planet! Please note, this salt is very moist and can cause rusting to metal spice lids over time.