Store spice anywhere! When paired with a steel plate, Gneiss Spice magnetic jars can be stored anywhere. With spices in sight, you'll use them more often, dishing up fabulous flavorful food! Hexagonal shape fits together creating a spice-colored honeycomb pattern—the conversation starter in your kitchen!
- 24 small hexagon magnetic jars for fridge
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Strong magnets to keep jars from sliding
- Air tight silver lids keep spices fresh
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- Clear labels of most common spice names
- Choose your size wall plate
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall and hold a shy ~1/4 c volume. Grocery containers are often larger—buy spices from the bulk section or purchase jars pre-filled with organic spices! Smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. We also carry large jars.
Spice rack includes a wall plate. Holes are pre-drilled in corners; you need to supply hardware specific to your wall surface. Medium 10x12 plate fits 30 small jars; large 14x14, 12x15 or 20x10 plate fits 50 small jars. Have a specific need? Contact us for a custom sized wall plate.
As seen on Trash is for Tossers. Check out the site for tips on living a waste-free lifestyle!
Included in Slate Picks Gift Guide.
Note: You do not need a wall plate - Jars will stick to your fridge.