Store jars on your backsplash, cupboard or inside a cabinet! DIY Magnetic Wall Spice Rack includes:
- 24 large hexagon magnetic
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Strong magnets to keep jars from sliding
- Air tight silver lids keep spices fresh
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- Clear labels of most common spice names
- Your choice of wall plate size
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Large jars measure 2.5” x 2.5” and hold a heaping 1/2 c volume. Large jars are similar in size to most grocery store bottles. Unless you cook a lot, We recommend buying spices from the bulk section of your local natural food store and using our smaller spice jars. Smaller amounts of spice stay fresh.
Spice rack includes a wall plate base. Holes are pre-drilled in corners; you need to supply hardware specific to your wall surface. Wall plate can fit up to 30 large 4 oz jars. Have a specific need? Contact us for a custom sized wall plate.
As seen on Trash is for Tossers and Slate Picks Gift Guide.
Note: You do not need a wall plate - Jars will hold to your fridge.