- 24 small hexagon magnetic jars for fridge
- Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Clear 1” labels of most common spice names
- Strong magnets to keep jars from sliding
- Air tight silver lids to keep spices fresh
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Small jars hold a volume of a shy ~1/4 c. Grocery containers are often larger—refill jars from the bulk bin section or purchase jars pre-filled with organic spices! Smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. We also carry large jars.
New to Gneiss Spice? Check out our FAQ videos. Need a specific # of jars? Contact us to set up a special order just for you!