DIY Magnetic Spice Rack for Wall – 19 Large Empty Jars
This product is sold out
- 19 large hexagon magnetic
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Strong magnets to keep jars from sliding
- Air tight silver lids keep spices fresh
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- Clear labels of most common spice names
- Square 14" x 14 wall plate
This set is for our symmetry fans! Nineteen jars create a hexagon of hexagons. With spices in sight, you'll use them more often, dishing up fabulous flavorful food! Hexagonal shape fits together creating a spice-colored honeycomb pattern.
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Large jars measure 2.5” x 2.5” and hold ~1/2 c volume. Our large jars are similar in size to most grocery store bottles. Unless you cook a lot, We recommend buying spices from the bulk section of your local natural food store and using our smaller spice jars. Smaller amounts of spice stay fresh.
Spice kit includes a 14" x14" wall plate. Holes are pre-drilled in corners; you need to supply hardware specific to your wall surface. Wall plate can fit up to 30 large jars. Have a specific need? Contact us for a custom sized wall plate.
Note: You do not need a wall plate - Jars will hold to your fridge.