- 10 small hexagon magnetic jars for fridge
- Small jars measure 1.75” wide by 2” tall
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Strong magnets to keep jars from sliding
- Air tight silver lids to keep spices fresh
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- Clear 1” labels of most common spice names
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Small jars hold a volume of a shy ~1/4 c. Grocery containers are often larger—buy spices from the spice bulk bin section or purchase jars pre-filled with organic spices! Smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. We also carry large jars.
Fresh spices have more flavor. Buy your choice of pre-filled jars and save 15%.
New to Gneiss Spice? Check out our FAQ videos.