- 24 large hexagon magnetic jars for fridge
- Empty jars to fill with spices from your pantry
- Strong magnets to keep jars from sliding
- Air tight silver lids to keep spices fresh
- Internal barrier between magnet and spices
- Clear labels of most common spice names
Jars are empty, to fill with herbs and spices from your pantry. Large jars measure 2.5” x 2.5” and hold a heaping 1/2 cup volume. Our large jars are similar in size to most grocery store bottles. Unless you cook a lot, We recommend buying spices from the bulk section of your local natural food store and refilling our smaller spice jars. Smaller amounts of spice stay fresh. Spice should be replaced every 1-2 years. Cleaning out your pantry—consider purchasing our custom jars filled with organic spices!
New to Gneiss Spice? Check out our FAQ videos before purchasing.